**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Showing my P!nk LOVE

Well I show you some songs/videos I love from time to time and tonight I felt like sharing my
P!nk LOVE with you guys.
I like her so much because she’s different, she rocks and the message she delivers is always a strong one.

I particularly like her latest songs where she promotes individuality, strong woman and gives a big pat on the back to all of us who sometimes feel down.

do that I say…

ROCK ON GIRL!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I'm a Pink fan as well. Her latest (F**ckin' Perfect), is just amazing. I never get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P!ink is awesome! I've always loved her songs, she just keeps getting better, her recent songs are just amazing. I love Funhouse and So What too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is such a talented artist! I love all her songs! My old favorites from her are Get The Party Started, Just Like A Pill, and Trouble but I really love all of them, I cannot name one song that I don't like. Rock on Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Pink fan as well and love her videos and her messages she sends out.

    Thanks for sharing them Tynga :)

    ReplyDelete