**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (71)

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


This week I only got 2 books, but they were both books that I was looking so very forward to, so I'm so excited to share them with you! You can click on the covers to be redirected to their Goodreads pages.

 

origin by jennifer l. armentrout

First, I got Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I know I'm not the only one out here who has been waiting with bated breath for this one to come out after Opal's ending! I've already dived into this one, and keep picking it up every spare chance I get :)
 

 

 

 

 

 

of beast and beauty by stacy jay

 

And secondly, after Lili's awesome review of this one a couple months back, I've been dying to finally get my hands on it. I was surprised when it finally showed up at our local book shop, so I can't wait to start this one too! How cool is that cover?

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's it for me this week! But it's all about quality over quantity, right? ;)


Show us what you added to your shelves this week!






Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

33 People left their mark' :

  1. Of Beast and Beauty was SO good! I hope you enjoy that one as much as I did!
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Of Beast and Beauty yet, but it sounds pretty great. Thanks for sharing, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number of downloads I'm getting right now is scary! Enjoy your reads x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Origin will be on my STS soon enough. I am just starting this series, but I have heard great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT read31 August 2013 at 05:01

    OOoh nice! According to Amazon, I'll get Origin on Wed.! It sooo better be there!! I have Of Beast & Beauty in my TBR mountain as well! Great books!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Of Beast and Beauty looks fantastic, can't wait to get hold of a copy myself.

    Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of Beauty and Beast looks fantastic. I got Origin as well! Hope you enjoy all of your books. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, TWO great books! I want them both. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely haul. I got Origin as well this week. The other book seems interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you think of OF BEAST AND BEAUTY! <3 I'm texting you right now to text me reactions!

    And, you know me, I'll always be curious about anything JLA writes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved Origin!!!! And Of Beast and Beauty looks great! I've seen lots of positive reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous of Of Beast and Beauty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Origin this week! (As did a lot of bloggers, I bet.) I also got Of Beast and Beauty recently, but that was on last week's Stacking the Shelves.

    I hope you and I both enjoy the books!

    My STS: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-3-only-virtual.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both look like awesome books, you must be excited! I can't wait to check out Of Beast and Beauty as well. Enjoy!

    Here's my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have a post this week but really like the look Of Beast and Beauty. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul this week. I've heard Origin is really good and the cover for Of Beauty and Beast is Stunning. Happy Reading, Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got Origin too! I've heard good things about Of Beast and Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm dying to read Of Beast and Beauty! And I've only read Obsidian so far, but I hope to read the rest of the series soon!

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. […] Stacking the Shelves is a meme started by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. […]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh Of Beast and Beauty looks very intriguing! :-) Enjoy, and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I forgot to put Origin on my list, I had pre-ordered it. Haven't started it yet though. Of Beast and Beauty sounds good to.

    ReplyDelete
  22. […] the shelves is a fun weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews in which participants are able to share the books they have received via one method or another over […]

    ReplyDelete
  23. […] Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! […]

    ReplyDelete
  24. You've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! http://thenovellist1.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Of Beast and Beauty does indeed have a pretty cool cover! I still haven't read any of the Lux novels, but I think I will have to change that pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've been curious about "Of Beast and Beauty" ever since I read Lili's review. Might have to add it to my shelves too since I'm a huge fan of the fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just bought Origin because ummm those books are hella addictive. Then I saw the Beauty one..I'm a huge fairy tale retelling addict. I saw it in the store, but hesitated and didn't buy it. I hate it when I do that. Now I've got to check it out!

    Thanks for the incredible meme!

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Of Beast and Beauty sounds like it will be a great book!. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  29. […] Stacking the Shelves is a meme started by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. […]

    ReplyDelete
  30. […] the Shelves @ Team Tynga’s Reviews. All about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This […]

    ReplyDelete
  31. […] the Shelves @ Team Tynga’s Reviews. All about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This […]

    ReplyDelete