Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Fade Out by Rachel Caine

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


I am currently reading Fade Out by Rachel Caine, if you like her stay tuned for an interview in the near future!

" "Freak," she sighed.
"I heard that!"
"Good." Claire sawed through the ropes on the next-to-last box.
It Exploded. "

p.18

Way to start a book right? lol

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

14 People left their mark' :

  1. This teaser made me laugh! I need to get started on this series, but I keep procrastinating.

    My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to catch up on this series. Im on the fourth book. I love all yor icons for your memes, there really eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you =)
    I made them all with Photoshop, My Waiting on Wednesday Icon is acutally my watch on a kleenex box lawl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I continue this? I kind of stopped the series on book 3, I wonder if I should pick up book 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taschima - There's more and more action as the series progress and I liked it. I have to admit it took me more time reading book 5 because I read books 2-3-4-5 in a row so I kinda got an overdose =P
    But they books were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An award for you!

    http://mindingspot.blogspot.com/2009/11/honest-scrap-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teaser!:) Sounds really good.

    Here's mine:

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tease. This is another series that I want to eventually start to read too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser. I keep meaning to read this series. I must bump it up on my reading pile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finished this book last week and loved it. I love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, that's awesome. I have this sitting on my night stand waiting for me to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man, seriously! What a way to start a book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. still haven't started the series yet. thanks for the teaser !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yet another series I need to add to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete