Monday, November 23, 2009

Beautiful Monday

Hey guys!
Another new meme for you =)
This one was inspired by Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly.

I am a big fan of Photography and in this feature, I will present you some pictures that I absolutely love!
Please note that I do not own any copyrights on these images, and I will link to the artist to give them all the credit they deserve!

Dance
Dance by NaturalBornCreative
By NaturalBornCreative


Autumn's Joy
Autumn's Joy by doOdz
By do0dz


Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time by Faeolan

by Faeolan

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

16 People left their mark' :

  1. Great feature idea. Those are vry lovely shots.

    If you like photography you may want to check out my website. :D

    http://bcmphotography.redbubble.com/

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great meme. I especially like the second picture. I think it captures the beauty of fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briana I check your website everytime you linked on twitter saying you added new photos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures :) I especially like Autum's Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I also really like the Autumn's Joy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cool pictures. I love the autumn one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful, Tynga! I love the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great meme, I like the second pic too. Will you be doing this every week then?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the plan Jenny, I might skip weeks once in a while but I'll try to be steady =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this meme, the second photo is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures you chose! I especially love Autumn's Joy. The colors are so vivid and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great Pictures ! love the Second one :)

    ReplyDelete