**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Issues commenting?

Hello Everyone!



The move to WP is now complete and we are hard at work to edit all our past posts and reviews. If you notice any major problems, feel free to let us know!


I noticed there hasn't been a single comment on the blog this past week (and we usually have multiple a day) and I am wondering if there's anything wrong with the comments I'm not aware of? I would greatly appreciate your input. If you have any issues, you can also tweet me @tynga



Thank you!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

12 People left their mark' :

  1. Hey - thought I would try leaving a comment for you to check and make sure it works :-) Congrats on the move - website is looing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you made the switch to WP to, eh? Congrats! I hope it went smoothly. I'll tweet ya if this comment goes through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I tried to leave a comment on a post and it just disappeared after I sent it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like we need to approve them before they'll show up on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WP! Like Jenn said they may need to be approved ahead of time. I hope everything goes smoothly for you as you edit your past posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carmel. It was more complicated than I thought, Im glad I hired someone to do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all went straight to spam somehow and I was never ask to approve them. weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you've figured out your comments :-) I had trouble with comments going to spam when I made the switch to WP too at first. The switch was harder than I expected because of little details like that, but once the little details are worked out it gets so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tynga I'm wanting to move over to Wordpress myself, I'm just curious, who didd you use to migrate your blog from Blogger to WP?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hired Ashley @ Nosegraze She had a 2 weeks waitlist when I did it and you can find her fees here: http://www.creativewhim.com/
    It cost me 90$ for her to copy my design and to the actual transfer.
    She did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete