**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, August 23, 2013

A new addition to the family!

I've bb2loinbeen hanging onto that little bit of news for weeks now and it's time to finally share with you all :) Baby #2 is now underway and due March 3rd, 2013!

I had an ultrasound yesterday (that's when those shots where taken) and everything seems perfectly fine!bb2main

The technician wrote the gender on a piece of paper for me, but I haven't peeked yet. I can't make up my mind! lol They were wrong with their prediction for Lily-Ann (told me she was a boy) and I don't want to live the same situation again :/ We'll see lol

What it means for the blog? Right now I'm extremely exhausted and I'll admit it, in a foul mood (lol) and I'm on sick leave from work. I'm not getting much reading done between caring for Lily-Ann, napping everyday and going to bed at 7:30 so I might skip some reviews (like this week) unfortunately. I'm sure you'll understand.

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

48 People left their mark' :

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love the photo's, it's always exciting getting ultrasound photos to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!!!!! So very very happy for you. As someone who found out with all three of mine kids I wish I HADN'T. I say wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tynga I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is very exciting. Too bad you aren't feeling great. Hopefully that changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! Baby Tynga #2! <3 I'm so excited for you, T! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the next addition to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica@a GREAT read23 August 2013 at 10:51

    Eep!! That's so exciting!! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Another little one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful news for you and your family!!! Take it easy for now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such exciting news!! Congratulations and I hope you find time to rest and relax; and get some reading too, of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on Baby #2. You need to take care of yourself first as you know have another little one on the way.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That's wonderful news. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Your daughter must be happy to have a new sibling to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! You should definitely take it as easy as you can now because after the new baby arrives, between it & Lily Ann & the rest of your life, you may not be able to rest again for a year, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! So awesome and amazing! We're done, but it was special for each of ours. I hope you're past the morning sickness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful, exciting news! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow congratulation, it's a wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Didnt really get morning sickness but im grossed out by things I really liked

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your new bundle of joy on the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! What an exciting time for you and your family. Does anyone know, that's commented what the sex of the baby is by just look at the ultrasound? Not having my children myself I'm looking at and can't fathom how anyone can see a gender LOL

    I do hope that you don't get the dreaded "all day sickness" and hope that the pregnancy goes well. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  24. […] My girl Tynga gives us some super exciting news about a new addition to her family! […]

    ReplyDelete