Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cover Love!

I haven’t done a Cover Love post in a while, mostly because with Paranormal April Fools’ underway, there was already more than enough content on the blog! So, now I’m gonna catch up wit my discovery of the last 2-3 weeks =) Buckle up!
Haunted
Haunted by Jeanne C Stein
Anna Strong #8
Release date: August 28th, 2012
Outpost (Razorland, #2)
Outpost by Ann Aguirre
Razorland #2
Release date: September 4th, 2012
**Update Ann said it was a leaked concept, not the final version**

Wrayth by Philippa Ballantine
Book of the Order #3
Release date: August 28th, 2012
Velveteen (Velveteen, #1)
Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Velveteen #1
Release date: October 9th, 2012
The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
Lorien Legacies #3
Release date: August 21st, 2012
Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2)
Two Weeks’ Notice by Rachel Caine
Revivalist #2
Release date: August 7th, 2012
Iced: A Dani O'Malley Novel (Fever World, #1)
Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Fever World #1
Release date: October 30th, 2012
Kiss of Steel
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
Release date: September 2012
The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
The Demoness of Waking Dreams by Stephanie Chong
The Company of Angels #2
Release date: August 28th, 2012
Blood Crime (Graphic Novel)
Blood Crime by Kim Harrison
Hollows Graphic Novel
Release date: October 30th, 2012
Incarnation
Incarnation by Emma Cornwall
Release date: September 18th, 2012
Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
White Rabbit Chronicles #1
Release date: September 25th, 2012

I find it really hard to pick a favorite from that bunch!
Velveteen is super pretty, but the description didn’t really grab me. I also really like the style of Kiss of Steel and Incarnation!
Which one is your favorite?
tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. I could keep staring at these kind of posts forever. :D Thanks for sharing!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have scene the new Outpost cover. Thank you, I can't wait till September .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann announced it's just a concept and she got it removed from GoodReads four times already. Can't wait to see the final version :)

      Delete
  3. Alice In Zombieland is my favorite :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Outpost cover! It's dramatic without giving too much away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the Alice in Zombieland cover! So gorgeous, I want to get this jus so it can look pretty on my shelf lol!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incarnation appealed to me, so did Iced!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Alice in Zombieland cover. It helps that I love 3 things about the book already:
    1. Alice in Wonderland is great!
    2. Gena Showalter is one of my favourite PNR authors!
    3. Zombies are just awesome!

    I love the pooffy dress and the little skulls in the border. Thumbs up to the artist who designed it and his/her attention to detail.

    "Off with their heads." -- I love it!

    Also, I'm really anticipating Two Weeks Notice and Iced since I loved the other books in those series!! Can't wait for those! The cover to Incarnation looks pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed gorgeous. I don't know if I'll read it though, I'm not a big zombie fan.

      Delete
  8. I really like Incarnation and Kiss of Steal. Though most of those covers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete