Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Vow

I’m a huge huge fan of Rachel McAdams and The Notebook & The Time Travelers Wife are my favorite movies ever and I think I’ll have the add one more title to that list next Valentine’s Day:

 

I just cry every time I watch this trailer and I can’t wait to see it!

What do you think?

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. That preview is so beautiful! I had not heard of this movie before, I have to go call my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god me to i cried both times i want it and those are also my fav movies and a Walk to remember best movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't know about this one, thank you so much ! I really love the two actors like you the notebook was one of my favorite movies. Now I'm very curious about this one.

    ReplyDelete