Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

For Review:

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Everneath by Brodi Ashtoni
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. Great mailbox. I had an epic week this week. I loved Shatter Me. So great. I got to meet Tahreh Mafi at Comic Con. She was so sweet. Everneath does have a pretty cover, along with Under The Never Sky. Such great books. Harper Collins is very generous.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot titles this week! I’m kinda drooling over your copy of Hallowed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallowed!! yay!


    here's my first ever IMM vlog! Come by and check it out! (I probably act nerdy, lol)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-video-blog-ever-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM this week :) Shatter Me looks amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
    I hope you enjoy your new books and happy reading!

    My IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Imm. You got some great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Also, I just realized that you are a lab technician...which is really cool cause I am too. Lol. That's two things we have in common! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. *droooolss* ahhh you got sooo many awesome books hun! I can't wait to hear what you think about them all!!!

    hehe baby belly!!!! hey! What did I tell you last time? I wanna see more bump LOL! *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic IMM!I've got Veronica Rossi, but haven't started it yet :) Looking forward to your reviews, Tynga! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I can't wait to read Hallowed and Everneath. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Shatter Me! It's in so many mailboxes this week!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete