Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tips for new bloggers

I was invited by Jenny, the author of New Books for New Bloggers, to write a guest post. Her blog is focused on helping new bloggers find their way into this crazy bang wagon, so I was very happy to give a few pieces of advice =)

I honestly didn’t know what I would talk about… and 1 700 words later I was like O.K. maybe I went a bit overboard lol

Anyway, if you’d like a few tips feel free to check it out, and if there are other subjects you’d like me to talk about leave a comment on the post!

Happy Reading!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Your post has some really good advice to those new to the review-blogging world. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I really liked your answers, and I didn't mind it being a lot of text. I've learned that it's a lot you have to learn when entering the blogging community. :)

    I only just went 'official' with my blog two or three months ago, but I've seen and learned most of your tips already. Great answers!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling!<3 I will definitely be checking out your post! :D Thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete