**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Black Heart Cover

I don’t know if it’s the official cover yet, but Jennifer at Little Shelf posted a picture and excerpt of Black Heart by Holly Black she received at her signing. Take a look!

I really hope it’s the final cover, I LOVE it!

To be released in 2012 ^^

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh my goodness! I just read Red Glove and it was soooo good. This new cover is awesome, can't wait to read this! NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks amazing! I really hope thats the final cover as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've seen it on Holly's blog too, so I guess this is the final cover, which is fabulous! I love it that it has both Cassel and Lila on it!<3 I sooo can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's my picture. Thanks for linking me! :) If I would have know that Holly Black herself would find it, I would have posted a nicer picture. I took a better one. I need to post it so people can have a nice picture to look at!

    Anyways, I don't want to have to wait until 2012! :( I wonder if this will end up being the final cover when the release of the book is so far away?

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover. I am so excited, I can't wait to read this book. Just finished reading the first two books and loved them.

    ReplyDelete