Saturday, April 09, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

For Review:

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Thank you S&S Canada!) [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]
Possession by Elana Johnson (Thank you S&S Canada!) [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]
Blood Drive by Tracy Houston [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]

Bought:

Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]
Black Dagger Brotherhood: Insider’s Guide by JR Ward [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]
Covet by JR Ward [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]
Crave by JR Ward [Amazon | Amazon CAN | Book Depository]

Mentioned:

 Paranormal Spring Break winner announcement

*Store link in bold means it’s the cheapest price for this book.

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

12 People left their mark' :

  1. OMG !! City of Fallen Angels, I really can't wait to receive my own copy !!
    I so have to read Richelle Mead's Dark Swan series, it seems awesome !!
    Happy reading Tynga ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for City of Fallen Angels! I have a feeling it's going to be in pretty much everyone's mailbox's this week! :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great book week! Im reading City of fallen angels too great book. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of the poster!!!
    Great IMM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always so jealous (winks) of you bloggers and your weekly book hauls. What a great book week for you!

    I am behind on so many series (which is my fault because I read so many different genres) and am reading City of Bones now. I know I'm probably one of a very small number, or maybe even the last person, to not have read this and the accompanying series yet. But it doesn't lessen my enjoyment, that's for sure!

    Tynga, I also wanted to add what a great idea it is of putting the least expensive buying link in bold. Another way to help out your many followers and I just wanted to say thanks (still jealous of your haul though, ha-ha).

    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @FurryReaders I hope you enjoy City of Bones! I'ts actually the book I'm listenning to on my ipod ATM =) I won the whole audio book series and I'm enjoying revesiting the previous books =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did anyone NOT get City of Fallen Angels this week? Oooo the BDB Guide. I think that's fun to read because it has a little of everything in it.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to by City of Fallen Angels ASAP! lol I have two exams this week, so barely any reading for me :( so depressing. I hope you have an awesome week! Enjoy all the books you got! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and by the way I really like how you highlight which bookseller sells at best price for each book!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. City Of Fallen Angels? OOH so want to read that one!

    ReplyDelete