Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Hunger Games character was cast!

This time it’s Prim, Katniss younger sister!

Willow Shields

Somehow I imagined Prim with bright blond hair and an angel’s face. So Willow doesn’t really fit, but maybe with makeup and everything she’ll be fine.

What do you think?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. I'm never like --- wow perfect person for that character. But after seeing the movie they usually own it, or I guess the movie stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she the daughter of Brooke Shields or am I seeing things with those eyebrows? :D I think she's cute. I always pictured Prim to look like my own little sister (in spite of the book description) so Willow doesn't fit for me either but nobody would I guess. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Do you know when the movie is scheduled to be released?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had imagined Prim being blonde, too. Rue isn't how I imagined, either. But so far I have no complaints about the cast! I just have to remember that movie is a different medium than books and judge it as such. Which sometimes can be difficult to do.

    ReplyDelete