Monday, April 11, 2011

Cover Release: The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney

This is the second book in the Iron Witch series.

Release date: February 2012

I’m not sure I like this cover. The color are gorgeous but the girl’s pose is kinda weird. I don’t know…

Anyway here’s the description (not final):

Two weeks after the events of The Iron Witch, reluctant alchemist-in-training, Donna Underwood, must face the consequences of her actions--actions that some believe make her a traitor.
At the same time, Donna’s iron tattoos are acting strangely and she experiences bleak visions filled with warnings of a coming darkness. When the Wood Queen steps into her life once more, it appears that Donna’s role in the centuries old war against the fey is very far from over--only this time it is her mother’s life that hangs in the balance...

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. LOve love love love the cover!!! I have The Iron Witch but have not yet had the chance to read it *tear*. I really cannot wait for this one to come out! I love reading series one after another anyway :D! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've got to get Iron Witch yet. But yes, I think I agree with you on this cover. I like but don't like it. I like the trees and the light in the center, but her pose is kind of strange. Thanks for sharing the cover & Blurp with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover!!! Its gorgeous!!! Just draws you in, and I love the blurb too!!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover too. I have yet to start this series. So many books...so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhhhmmm.

    Well, the colors are gorgeous and I love the little details, but the girl looks out of place. I kind of hope they change it. :/

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this sounds like it's gonna be an amazing sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cover but i agree the hands look out of place.

    ReplyDelete