Monday, April 18, 2011

Done Deal!

Tumblr_ljuqkomyiw1qzyd2oo1_500_large

No more .blogspot.com for me, I’m a big girl now! lol

My blog’s domain is now http://www.tyngasreviews.com !

I’d like to thank everyone who voted ^^ This domain won by a tremendous majority.

I would like to invite you to update your bookmarks for my new URL

<3

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. Looks good!

    BTW, I love the image you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved you on over to the bookmarks. Congrats Tynga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to google reader. I still can catch up with your new address. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hon!!! :D yay!!! :D This is a big step! Your blog is now my home page hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lucy Wow thanks hun! *blush*

    ReplyDelete