Sunday, April 03, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

For Review:

Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines (Thank you <3) [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]
Lover Unleashed by JR Ward (TY Penguin Can) [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]

Bought:

Death’s Sweet Embrace by Tracey O’Hara [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]

Received:

Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole (TY TY TY!!!!) [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]

For Giveaway:

Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole & Gena Showalter [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]
Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole [Amazon US | Amazon Can | Book Depository]

Mentioned:

Paranormal Spring Break Giveaway list
Random Act of Kindness
10 % at Book Depository

10% off for facebook friends

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. First of all, I have to say, Your makeup is soooo beautiful<3 I love purple! and it really suits you well :D hehe!

    You've got some really awesome books this week hon! I cannot wait to hear what you think about all of them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy! This is actually a color I created ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool books! They look really good! I finished Red Glove a few nights ago and loved it! I hope your enjoying it!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! So jealous of your Deceived by the Others ARC! Can't wait to read your review!

    Here's my IMM

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mailbox Tynga !! =)
    I agree .. these series are super cool .. and I never want them to end !!
    Thanks for warning me about the 10% off by the way ;) because thanks to you I bought a lot of books for a really reasonable price !!

    ReplyDelete