Friday, February 25, 2011

Showing my P!nk LOVE

Well I show you some songs/videos I love from time to time and tonight I felt like sharing my
P!nk LOVE with you guys.
I like her so much because she’s different, she rocks and the message she delivers is always a strong one.

I particularly like her latest songs where she promotes individuality, strong woman and gives a big pat on the back to all of us who sometimes feel down.

do that I say…

ROCK ON GIRL!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I'm a Pink fan as well. Her latest (F**ckin' Perfect), is just amazing. I never get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P!ink is awesome! I've always loved her songs, she just keeps getting better, her recent songs are just amazing. I love Funhouse and So What too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is such a talented artist! I love all her songs! My old favorites from her are Get The Party Started, Just Like A Pill, and Trouble but I really love all of them, I cannot name one song that I don't like. Rock on Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Pink fan as well and love her videos and her messages she sends out.

    Thanks for sharing them Tynga :)

    ReplyDelete