**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, February 04, 2011

This Side of the Grave Trailer!

Jeaniene Frost has just reveal the trailer for her upcoming book, This Side of the Grave. If you haven’t read the previous book don’t be scared to watch it, I didn’t see any spoilers!

Now that’s an amazing trailer, I want the book NOW. I can’t wait anymore!

What do you think?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I can't wait either, and if something bad happens to Cat I might lose my faith in all things paranormal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I can't wait!! Goose bumps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the brunette model, looks great! The music is so eerie! eep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Trailer!!! That was creepy!!! I so need to start this series!

    ReplyDelete