Sunday, February 06, 2011

A little something to make you smile ^^

Alaine posted this youtube video this morning and I had to share it with you guys, it’s just too funny ^^

 

Also while you guys are here, is there anyone who’d be willing to lend me Hunger by Jackie Kessler on kindle? If so pplease email me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com and I will give you my amazon email addy =)

Thank you!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. Too hilarious! I only have a hard copy of it hon, and have to read it still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! I stole it and posted it on my blog too. :) With credit to you of course. :)

    I don't have Hunger on Kindle otherwise I'd love to share it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vid! It was too funny haha

    Sorry I dont have a kindle! Im a Nook Color girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want this song. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNYY!!! haha Thank you for sharing Tynga! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete