Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kindle Deals–round two!

I found another bunch of cheap reads I wanted to share with you!
All under 3$, big majority are 0,99 or 1,99 $

Thought you might be interested =)

for 0,99$:

This is your chance to get addicted to Bones, for only 1,99$ also, if you’re not a kindle user, you can get it for the same price from B&N.

The last three are a series that’s having a huge success:

Happy Reading Y’all!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I love when you post Kindle deals, I picked up a few last time you posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just bought Sunrise at Sunset.

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Awesome list Tynga!!! I'm going on a book shopping spree soon! By the way just to let you know that I went to Chapters yesterday and they have a ton of great YA books on sale right now!!! I bought Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda and Infinity by Sherrylyn Kenyon for 10$! They also have a ton of Claudia Grey books on sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lucy thanks for letting me know! I don't think I'll be able to go though, I'm sick as a dog and had to call in sick today. Mostly likely tomorrow as well =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO!!! I really hope you feel better soon hon!!! HUGS!!! Rest well!!!

    ReplyDelete