Tuesday, February 08, 2011

CSN Preferred review

Hello my darlings!

I was lucky enough to be contacted again by the CSN team to review one of their product. But I decided to let my friend Lucy from Moonlight Gleam pick something she wants from the store and guest review it here on the blog =)

MoonlightGleam

What will she choose? I have no idea! A bookcase? A new computer chair? Or maybe one of those modern furniture CSN has? The possibilities are almost endless *winks*

Come back in a few weeks to find out what Lucy chose, and if she is happy with her purchase ^^

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tynga for this fabulous opportunity! She is truly a great and wonderful friend who cares for others and tries her best to help everyone in any way that she can<3

    Stay tuned for my Guest Review in a few weeks all :)!

    ReplyDelete