**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

CSN Preferred review

Hello my darlings!

I was lucky enough to be contacted again by the CSN team to review one of their product. But I decided to let my friend Lucy from Moonlight Gleam pick something she wants from the store and guest review it here on the blog =)

MoonlightGleam

What will she choose? I have no idea! A bookcase? A new computer chair? Or maybe one of those modern furniture CSN has? The possibilities are almost endless *winks*

Come back in a few weeks to find out what Lucy chose, and if she is happy with her purchase ^^

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tynga for this fabulous opportunity! She is truly a great and wonderful friend who cares for others and tries her best to help everyone in any way that she can<3

    Stay tuned for my Guest Review in a few weeks all :)!

    ReplyDelete