Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Here are the books I got in the last two weeks! I also put in my word regarding the latest IMM drama.

For Review:

Hounded by Kevin Hearne [ Amazon | Kindle | Book Depository ] Thank you Del Rey!
The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod [ AmazonBook Depository ] Thank you Penguin!
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney [ AmazonBook Depository ] Thank you Flux!
Th3 Cha0s by Rachel Ward [ AmazonBook Depository ] Thank you Big Honcho Media!
Clarity by Kim Harrington [ AmazonBook Depository ] Thank you Big Honcho Media!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. A great mailbox! They all fab. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I really like your blog and it's an awesome pile of books you got in your mailbox.
    Happy reading:-)

    My IMM:
    http://mysteriousrose.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Hounded has a fantastic cover and wow, that has to be the fastest releasing series ever, haha. Looking forward to your thoughts on it! The Iron Witch looks so good too. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM Tynga!!! I have the Iron Witch too and I cannot wait to read it!!! I am really looking forward to Paranormal Spring break yayy!!! Two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I got The Iron Witch this week too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great loot Tynga. This was the first time I have watched one of your vlogs and had to smile at your accent. My Mom's family is french Canadian, but it's been a while since I have talked to any of them. Lol.

    Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I only recognize The Iron Witch. Guess I gotta wait for your reviews!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jessica Glad I made you smile ^^
    I'm often said I don't have the typical French Canadian accent somehow o.0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tynga great books and like you it has been a wonderful way to find books and authors new to me by participating in the MEME on Sunday's for IMM...

    I hate the feeling of some people thinking it is a bragging post only, it is not I am truly proud and want to share my love for a series or a stand alone book that people may not know about otherwise... I found so many books in the last couple of years from the Wednesday WOW and the Saturday Wish List and the Sunday IMM posts that I will never catch up with the books I bought thanks to book bloggers!

    ReplyDelete