Friday, December 31, 2010

In My Mailbox + Happy New Year

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Mentioned:

Won:

City of Bones audio book
City of Ashes audio book
City of Glass audio book

Thanks Mundie Moms!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow I love your cover redo a lot better than the real cover of the book. Great job. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Mortal Instruments' series !! Happy listening !! Here's what I got this week : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual,nice Vlog

    Hope everything run well till your wedding day
    YAY. Congratulations

    Happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining my giveaway Tynga !! I love when you speak French in your comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Elodie
    J'aime bien parler francais avec les bloggers qui le parle, mais j'essaie de garder mes posts bilingue pour que tout le monde puisse comprendent =P

    ReplyDelete