Well as my long term followers have know for a while, I am getting married in May 2011 and things are progressing slowly but steadily!
- I have my wedding dress and veil already hung at my mom’s place.
- The church is reserved and we filled some papers just last Thursday. We now have to “build the ceremony”, as in choosing excerpt and what not.
- The reception place is reserved as well.
- Hair and Makeup artist chosen
- Jewelries bought
- The most recent progress happened Tuesday when my sister and I finally chose the bridesmaid dresses. I had my eyes on a model for a while now, but didn’t know which colors to pick just yet. Unfortunately my second bridesmaid couldn’t be there ‘cause she working the night shift and going to school, so it just wasn’t possible.
Now you wanna see the goods don’t you?
On the left is the model we chose, and on the right is the color we chose.
Now what’s still to do…
- Pick shoes and garter
- Find a photograph to take couple pictures (after ceremony & before reception)
- Find a DJ
- Confirm Menu
- Find, buy & send announcements
- Guests gifts
- and probably a million things I can’t think of right now lol
So what do you think?