This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥
The CSN Giveaway ended on Monday so It’s now time to announce the winner….
I would really love to have the JFit Kettlebell.
Thanks for the great giveaway :)
mrsjohnson1982 at yahoo dot com
MissReneer I just emailed you the Gift Card Code and Instructions! Enjoy!
Now some Reminders…
Only 5 days left for your chance to win a signed copy of Signed Eternal Kiss of Darkness
Also, don’t forget to keep track of the Dark Winter Tale events for giveaways everyday!

Please note that we added a giveaway of Entice by Carrie Jones HERE, so go ahead and enter!

by
Tynga
at
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.
Tiktok
|
Instagram
|
My Reading Journals
Thank you so much and Happy Holidays :)
ReplyDelete