Saturday, December 04, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

 

Heya everyone! Here are the books I received this week… plus an awesome bonus! I’m be reading a teaser of a highly anticipated book (no spoilers)! Make sure you click play!



Books Mentioned:

For Review:

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Thank you Penguin!)

Won:

The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter (Thank you Stephanie)

The Hunt by Amy Meridith

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet. It sounds awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aylee you are really missing out, It's one of my favorite series =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dimitri or Adrian please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Selene I don't know yet. So far the triangle is still in same situation as the end of book 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Gena Showalter , her LORD's series is in my top 5 of fave series

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got Last Sacrifice early?! Lucky duck!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow morning if you want to stop by then!

    a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books Tynga! Feel free to stop by my IMM.

    moiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous !!! You've received Last Sacrifice, how awesome !!! Happy reading ! Here's my IMM : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read that entire series by Mead. Also, you're just starting the LOTU series??? Omg, I hope you enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete