Saturday, December 04, 2010

Love to way you lie Part 2 (not book related)

Remember a while ago I showed you the video of The Way You Lie featuring Rihanna & Eminem. Well there is a part two to that song, and even though there isn’t a video available yet, there’s a youtube “video” with the lyrics available and I wanted to share it with you because it’s so sad yet the melody is beautiful. I hope you listen to it =) Let me know what you think!


Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh I really like that one too. I love both Rihanna and Em, this was a great collabo. You're right, this song is really sad but Rihanna sings it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good, it so diffrent then the first part...

    ReplyDelete