**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Love to way you lie Part 2 (not book related)

Remember a while ago I showed you the video of The Way You Lie featuring Rihanna & Eminem. Well there is a part two to that song, and even though there isn’t a video available yet, there’s a youtube “video” with the lyrics available and I wanted to share it with you because it’s so sad yet the melody is beautiful. I hope you listen to it =) Let me know what you think!


Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh I really like that one too. I love both Rihanna and Em, this was a great collabo. You're right, this song is really sad but Rihanna sings it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good, it so diffrent then the first part...

    ReplyDelete