Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

 

Very short IMM this week..

Mentioned:

Won:

The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

For Review:

Fallen Angel by Heater Terrell

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. Ahh, I want Fallen Angel so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute. u know that?!! haha!! Fallen Angil cover girl looks like Angelina Jolie.

    CJ @
    Coffee N Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree The cover of Fallen Angel is gorgeous !! I hope you''ll enjoy it !! Happy reading !! Here's my IMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of Fallen Angel, look forward to a review to see what it's about!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon...Fallen Angel. Dying to read that and I've always wanted to try Gena's books. Happy Reading and I have to say Tynga, I love your blog. It's my go-to for urban fantasy/paranormal romance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CJ - Thanks *blushes*

    @Kim - Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good books. :) And no worries, we all have the small weeks from time to time. :) But the second book looks great and it's new to me. Hope you enjoy it. And have a great holiday!

    Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy all your books.

    I have Monday's Beginnings up, if you would like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/mondays-beginnings-69.html

    ReplyDelete