Monday, December 20, 2010

Begging for help =)

Hello my darlings!

In the last month I’ve created a different make-up look everyday to enter in a contest. The grand prize is AWESOME (375$ worth of make-up!)and I would need your help!

Here are all the looks I’ve created:

OrglamixChallenge30ways

Now how can you help me?

By VOTING on facebook using the following link: VOTE for Cindy Bacon

My real name is Cindy Bacon, so check that one ^.-

Your help would be insanely appreciated =)

** Update I decided that if I win the grand prize, I will share my prize with someone who voted for me! Also if you don’t like makeup, I’m willing to trade this gift for 10$ at Book Depository. If you already voted, you are indeed already entered =)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

17 People left their mark' :

  1. Voted for you! Hope you win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you. I love the looks you came up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    Very lovely looks! I love dramatic eyes myself. =)

    And of course I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted!!! I even got my mom & bf to vote for you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you.

    Lane

    moiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's not to late to vote for you. Done

    ReplyDelete