Thursday, March 04, 2010

Trailer Thursday - Buffy vs Edward

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

Hey guys! This week I'm cheating, I won't present you a trailer and I laughed out loud when I saw this, so I needed to show you!
I saw it over at Book Faery.
It's priceless!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I remember seeing this awhile back! It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.. I love this!! Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I forgot about that video. It's hilarious! I was cracking up when I saw it : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that soooo rocks. That editing was great. Was it bad that I knew exactly what episode all those lines were from in Buffy?! Buffy would probably totally kick Eddies arse. I think I'm going to throw this up on my blog. It is vamp week. LOL. ♥ Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete