Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cover look-Alikes

I've never done one of these posts before but I have seen quite a few around,
and the other day I ordered two books and I had not noticed how alike they are until I got to the recipe page of Bookdepository.com


It's the paperback UK edition



I really love both, but If I had to pick a favorite I think I would go for Shadows,
What about you?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Whoa!
    They do look a like!
    Yup!
    I love Shadows better too.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows look stunning! By the way, I saw that you're gone until the 30th. I have a blog award for you! http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're both so pretty! Shadows is definitely more intense, but the first cover is a lot more mysterious. I think I'd go for that one.

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the Van Alen Legacy because it's more innocent and...pretty :D

    Shadows is a little too dark for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I think I like The Blue Bloods one more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the second one before!! It looks cool, I'll have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete