**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fan Art Friday - Hush, Hush

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

I'm officially on vacation since midnight last night *Happy Dance*
And I plan to read Hush, Hush, yes yes I know why haven't I read it yeyt? Shame on me!
Anyway, I was looking at some Hush, Hush inspired Fan Art and I wanted to share with you my favorites!

First,
made by Katie!

Now a beautiful drawing..
made by C-Pro!


Fallen Angel (Patch)


And now a beautiful picture inspired by the book,
picture taken by alicewolfnas!

I might do one of my own after I read the book, if I do I'll make sure to post it.

They are all awesome!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. I really like the first one. I enjoyed reading Hush, Hush. Hope you will too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Hush Hush a lot! And I love all the pics but I have to be a little biased here and say that the 3rd pic is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first and second one. I haven't read Hush, Hush yet, but I plan to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh awesome, amazing, well done cover. I loved Hush Hush and I agree with your choice of Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! I especially like the second one. I haven't read the book yet, but I might check it out, as per your recommendation! Thanks for a great site, Tynga!
    JAD
    Café Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. I havent read the book, but really want to now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool this meme! I loved it!
    =D

    ReplyDelete