Monday, March 22, 2010

Away From Keyboard


I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away from March 23rd to March 30th.
I'm on vacation and I will not have internet access for that period of time, I'm afraid I might get into withdrawal!

Anyway lol, I schedualed a few posts for you so you don't miss me *winks*

If you contact me while I'm gone, please be patient I will reply to you when I get back =)

If I win a contest at your blog you'd be awesome if you held on to me until March 30th so I can give you my shipping info ! <3

I will show you pictures when I get back!

<3

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Wishing you a great vacation. Have fun. Hope you are going somewhere nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fab holiday Tynga! Where are you going? I'm actually going to be away from 27th March until 3rd April. Can't wait to get away & am looking forward to being able to get lots of reading & relaxation done but I'm going to miss the internet LOL. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your break :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading to Cuba =D

    My mom will stay at my place with my cats lawl

    ReplyDelete