**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My trip in Cuba (obviously not book related)

Hola!
As promised here are some pictures of my trips, I'm not one of those pictures freak (and my boyfriend complained I didn't take enough pictures lol), but here are my favorite ones =)
I hope you enjoy!
(sorry if it takes a little time to load, I reduced picture size to try speed up the process)

Day 1 - I just got off the plane and I'm heading to my hotel!

Here are pictures of my hotel room, inside and out =P


Our hotel room was on an island away from the rest of the resort (VIP yo! lol), that's the area linking to the main resort.


Now what you all want to see... the Sea!


On friday we went for a boat tour and swim with dolfins!

Enjoying a little sun on the boat =P


the dolfins!



Dolfins weren't the only animals around, we also came face-to-face with that bird


on the same activity we went to a natural reserve and met these cute animals,
they ask me what they are called cuz I don't know lol



On sunday we went on a jeep safari



We visited Cuba's country side


My boyfriend also made friends with local animals lol


We also drove speed boats on the river


We also some poeple Bungee jumping, but they don't use elastic! They use regular cables!


Here's a pretty kool statue we ran into in Varadero


My Bf going all Pirate-y


The End


I hope you enjoyed!
I had a blast, had a hard time with the food though =/
And the plane was hell, It's official. I hate planes!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful vacation. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow! LOVE it! Great photos.
    What didn't you like about the food? Was it different from Puerto Rican/Cuban food here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juju - The food in town's restaurant was great!
    but the buffet at the hotel was mass cooking of poor quality =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! It looks like you had such a great time! I'm jealous of all the critters you got to see! And especially playing with dolphins! It must have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun! It looks so nice there (and dolphins!! Cool!!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the scenery in Cuba! It's beautiful there, looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the pics.Looks like you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. It is so gorgeous!! Absolutely breath taking! It really looks like you both enjoyed yourselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to just jump inside that beach picture!! It looks so relaxing.

    Looks like you had an awesome vacation. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures! It looks like you had the most awesome time!

    We went to Cuba last May and had a great time too. We did more beach than exploring but I would love to go back and do a trip with more exploring, too. It's different but sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete