**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Death's Mistress by Karen Chance

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



" And I found my arm seized in a bruising grip. "You can wait in the alley with the rest of the garbage until sent for."
"I'm tired, I'm hungry and I have a head in a bag," I warned him. " Do not fuck with me." " p.7 of Death's Mistress by Karen Chance

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow, great teaser! I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab teaser - I love the Cassie series but have the Dorina ones on my TBR pile :o)

    Mine is here:
    http://bookreviewsbysarah.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-lex-trent-versus-gods.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great teaser! Btw I love the Teaser Tuesday sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her other series, but haven't started this one yet. I need to!

    ReplyDelete