Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Death's Mistress by Karen Chance

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



" And I found my arm seized in a bruising grip. "You can wait in the alley with the rest of the garbage until sent for."
"I'm tired, I'm hungry and I have a head in a bag," I warned him. " Do not fuck with me." " p.7 of Death's Mistress by Karen Chance

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow, great teaser! I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab teaser - I love the Cassie series but have the Dorina ones on my TBR pile :o)

    Mine is here:
    http://bookreviewsbysarah.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-lex-trent-versus-gods.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great teaser! Btw I love the Teaser Tuesday sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her other series, but haven't started this one yet. I need to!

    ReplyDelete