**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious buiness, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)


For Review:
Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare

Won:
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin (Thank you Ivy)

Gift:
My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (Thank you Book Lovers Inc)

And I was lucky enough to have a signed copy of Dead, Undead! Thank you Jaime!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. I'm glad it arrived! ;) I hope you enjoy the story.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got three amazing book and a really cool bookmark. Congratulations on winning Once Bitten, Twice Shy and I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title Of Once Bitten Twice Shy. Its so unique and sounds really interesting, but I havent heard much about it!!! I loved the US version of My Loves Lies Bleeding, Hope you enjoy all your books!!!

    Hello via Staurday Network and blogroll lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mail day. Hope you enjoy reading them. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy Dead, Undead and Somewhere in Between. I really enjoyed it. I'm actually re-reading it now that I got a paperback copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! They all look really good, I've heard fantastic things about MLLB.

    Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are going to be good I can feel it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! There is an award for you/your blog on my site! C'mon over and check it out!
    Cheers!
    Kata aka YzhaBella
    http://yzhabellasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I really liked Once Bitten, Twice Shy, and looking forward to hearing what you think about Dead, Undead. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaz and Vayl ROCK!!!

    and I just added that JA Saare book to my TBR list!! Looks and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My love lies bleeding is fabulous!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! I'm not familiar with any of these, actually. Hope you like them!

    Here's my In My Mailbox for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! And that's so nice that you got a super cool bookmark and a little note :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection I'll be looking forward to reading your reviews on these :o) Hope you have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete