**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 12, 2010

First Rate Friday + Awards




The goal of this new weekly meme is to share the best posts you've come across this week.
Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!
It's impossible to follow every book blogger so hopefully this will also help in finding amazing new blogs as well.
This Meme is officialy hosted by Mel and was inspired by Jennifer at Reading with Tequila, Lisa at The Little Reader and yours truly! , so stop by to post your link!


Now here are my choice of best posts this week:

The first stop is a discussion about respect between readers and authors over at Babbling About Books, And More, the comments are very insteresting as many authors gave their input!

Second stop, a discussion about false expectations over at Bloody Bookaholic.

Last stop a post called In Defense of Hush, Hush over at The First Novels Club, it's a discussion about judgement and book-banning, very interesting!

I hope you join the fun! Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awarded to me by Myriam from Backchat Girl Reviews and Kat from Paranormal Fantasies.

The Rules are:


Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
 State 7 things about yourself
 
I won't state the obvious by saying I like to read, I think you all figured it out by now *winks*
1- My main language is french, I actually never speak english lol just read and write!
2- I'm a HUGE hockey fan! Go Habs Go!
3- My boyfriend and I celebrated our 6th anniversairy 3 month ago <3
4- I love cats! My babies name are Nikita and Mystiq
5- I am a lab tech spec in hematology, cloating and blood bank.
6- I love photography as you can prolly tell from my Beautiful Monday meme
7- I paint from time to time =)
 
 
I received this award from Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot

I'm also suppose to tell 7 things about myself, but it was hard enough to find the previous seven so I'll refrain from doing it lol


was given to me by Melissa over at Spellbound By Books


Received from Amber at Reading Addict

Thank you to every single one of you for thinking of me when you received this award yourself, it is very appreciated!

I would like to pass em all to Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, because I really like her blog!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :