**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Read & TBR Shelves

It's been a while since I posted a picture of my bookshelf, since there is now 2 of them =P

First here's my read shelf:


Yes it seems empty I know =P
But to my defense, I gave and lend many ^^

Now, hold your breath, my TBR Shelf:


For a closer look...





Scary right?
I never know which book to read next, there's just too many great options!
It's a lovely problem though =D

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

26 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow! Scary and huge! US self-published books hardly ever look ugly. They're large, light and have beautiful/stunning covers! I love bookshelves and yours is a amazing one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with the massive to read pile but I love having a big selection of books to choose from each time I'm ready to start a new book :o) I really need to sort out a shelf for them though - I have them all in boxes which makes it hard to choose LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with the massive to read pile but I love having a big selection of books to choose from each time I'm ready to start a new book :o) I really need to sort out a shelf for them though - I have them all in boxes which makes it hard to choose LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is daunting, but you'll get through it some time. I like to have a TBR shelf as well with the books in order of what's really important and needs to be read soon down to I can read this any time. I pick and chose from near the front most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how that feels, having a huge TBR shelf/pile looking you in the face. (I have 623 on my TBR-owned.)

    Best of luck getting through them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow April, that is scary =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. From what I could make out of your TBR pile, I love Hunger games, Kushiel's Dart, and the Jill Mismet series.

    have fun with all that reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - thats a HUGE TBR pile...looks like mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! and I thought I had a lot on my TBR shelf. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It appears we both have the same problem. It's nice to go fishing in the shelves for the next read. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your organization makes me envious! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it@ I'm getting a new shelf today!

    You should read Dark Divine next. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at other people's shelves! Thanks for the sneak peak.

    Now, do I need to go all the way over there to Canada to get you to read those Nicholas Sparks books?!! Read Dear John first :D

    I'm like you; my TBR bookcase is much fuller than my "read" bookcase!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have many of the same books waiting on our TBR shelves!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the great comments everyone!
    I love watching your shelves, so I thought I would post mine to ^^

    I was thinking of reading either Shiver or Midnight's Daughter ('cause I gotta review the second book in the series) next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg my I think I am in bookshelf heaven! Did you get your tbr shelf from Ikea? I love love the two doors!
    I dont have a tbr shelf, its a tbr evergrowing mountain of books. LOL!

    Shiver is really cute. Its like a Jacob and Bella story, only different character names and no vamps.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shelves are so neat! I'm jealous of all the great books waiting to be read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mine looks like that too lol. You should read Kushiel's Dart...thats the one out of all those I would say you have to read now. That whole series is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes my shelves are from IKEA =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those could be my bookshelves easily. It's amazing how similar our tastes in books are. I was going through the shelves saying, have it, have it, have it, and on and on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. First of all: I love your bookshelves! It looks so pretty when you have all books in a series together :) I have like no complete series in my bookcase :P

    And Oh my, girl! That's a huge TBR pile!! Can't believe you haven't read some of the books there (seems like everyone has read the Hunger Games these days), I would panick if I had so many books TBR. I have about 5-10 now, and I can't decide which to read first...so I've started like 5 books and finished none! :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. YA VAmpire Books - The reason I havent read books everyone already read is because I only started reading in 2009, and I girl can only read so many books ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I come to your bookshelves and play? LOL

    It looks as bad as mine! I have 1 bookshelf if books read and 2 more of TBR books. Then I have one of review books that have been submitted.

    I usually read a review book then I grab the first one on the first shelf of my TBR shelf and so on. Since I have a hard time choosing, making myself just grab the first one in line makes it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, so late comment is ... late but I loved when you posted this to your blog and was wondering if you were ever going to show an update on how they look now. I love seeing people's shelves and you basically have the same taste as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just_Me37 - Yeah I guess I could do that, My TBR ShelVES are a lot scarier lol

    ReplyDelete