Thursday, January 07, 2010

Trailer Thursday - Captivate by Carrie Jones


This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

I just finished reading Need by Carrie Jones (click for review) and I am really excited abou the 2nd book, Captivate. So I thought I'd share the trailer with you =)


Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Can't say I'm all that impressed with the trailer, but I enjoyed Need and am looking forward to Captivate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent read the first book, but this trailer looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete