Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trailer Thursday - Dear John by Nicholas Sparks


This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

What's a better book trailer than the actual movie trailer?
I can't wait to see this movie, I'm gonna need a kleenex box with me, I'm such a sentimental lol.
Enjoy!


Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I definitely want to see this! It looks like it will be so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mygod, Channing Tatum is SO HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look good. I haven't read anything by Nicholas Sparks yet but I did just buy this book. I think I should read the book before I see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This preview makes me cry every single time I see it. I ADORE him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am gonna see this on opening day. I LOVED the book and Channing Tattum is too much to pass up as John. I wonder if they'll play the older versions of the characters as well??

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I hate watching that trailer because it just breaks my heart. Channing is beautiful and the girl is a good match for him.

    I want to read this but I don't want the movie version of the book. Gonna see if I can find the original cover and order it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This trailer does look great - it's what made me pick up the book!

    ReplyDelete