**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

" Someone so beautiful shouldn't exist, she thought, it was impossible.
I'm only beautiful to you, Elena.
She didn't tell him to get out of her head this time. She kicked him out. "
Angels' Blood p. 168

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

12 People left their mark' :

  1. Now that book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent teaser! I really need to read a book by Nalini, sometime soon too!


    <a href="http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-408-teaser-tuesday-37.html>here's</a>.
    my teaser if you'd like to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic tease this week!

    Here is mine if you want to come take a peek...
    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-28-viscount-who-loved-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good - I've heard great things about Nalini Singh but haven't got round to reading any of her books yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good - I've heard great things about Nalini Singh but haven't got round to reading any of her books yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take that...eavesdropping voice! (Great 'teaser'..thanks for sharing!) =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought a copy of Angels' Blood, and I'm hoping to get to it soon. This teaser makes the book sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like an interesting book!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haven't participate in any dayly activities yet..
    nice teaser!!!!

    http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/2010/01/ghosh-and-edwards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I haven't read any books from this author, but I think I'm going to add this book to my wishlist. Love the humour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "You are my heart, I read. I have left my story for you in the heart and hearth of our lives together."
    Arcadia Falls
    Carol Goodman


    Sounds great...Waiting for your review

    ReplyDelete