Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trailer Thursday - The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

Since I've been reading City of Glass this week, I thought it would be a great idea to show you some trailers of this great series! If you haven't read it yet, I strongly suggest you get to it!
They even release a HC with all 3 books in 1, I wish I had it hehe!





City of Bones





Jace & Clary




I couldn't find any trailers I liked for City of Ashes, but you can see City of Glass trailers on my review (soon to come) =)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. wow great choices!!! I really hope that City of Bones will come in at my library for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Going too watch them all. Love Jace & Clary as a couple, though I'm nearly in love with Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching book trailers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these! I just finished reading City of Bones today and loved it! Now waiting for the rest of the books to come from the library.

    ReplyDelete