Sunday, January 31, 2010

Layout Crisis

My dear readers =P

You all know how I love playing around with layout and I created a new one this afternoon, I just don't know if I should use it instead of my current one.
So I decided to ask for your opinion.
You can see the new layout here: http://tyngatest.blogspot.com/
**Update, changed the backgorund on new layout**
Please let me know in a comment and/or vote on the Left sidebar poll.

Thank you very much for your input!!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

22 People left their mark' :

  1. Pretty pretty! I like the new angel theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the current layouts is greater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your current layout, but I really like the new one as well.

    I think that if you go with the new one, a different background would be great. That is the only thing I don't like about it...the plain purple is just to...plain.

    Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job on the new layout! The angel is adorable. :D If you feel like changing the layout, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other one is really cute, but I prefer this one better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the angel layout looks very nice :D but i also like the current one

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both really nice. I really like the current one, especially the background! (the purple is a bit strong and plain in the new one, in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them both! I can see why you can't decide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I really like the new one! Then again, I'm a big purple fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the current layout. The angel is cute, but I like this one better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the layout but I just do not think that it goes well with your blog's content.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the girl from the new layout, but I think that your current layout is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like both layouts but I love the colours & the header of the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your current design better. The angel design is cute, but I prefer the original.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My votes for the current one. Easier to read and not so harsh on the eyes. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Although I like the new layout and color scheme, I had to vote for the current one. This one just seems more comfortable and welcoming to me.
    Sharon K

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving the new one. It gives your blog an easily identifiable image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The new one is more 'light' than the old one. i mean the problem that i've always found when i open your blog is always needs almost 5 minutes or more to see only the 'blog header' (I'm not sure whether is my internet connection or the blog itself)

    i love purple. and well the old one is different from other though !

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like them both, but I like your current one better. Just my $0.02. :)

    ReplyDelete