This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥
Hello you guys!
I know the blog has been dead for years, and I haven't posted myself since 2017 I believe. Juggling work and kids had proved to be too much with book reviewing but I missed sharing my love of books so I decided to create a tiktok account and give booktok a try!!
I invite you to check out my new profile and say hi!!
(9)Tynga's Books (@tyngabooks) TikTok | Watch Tynga's Books's Newest TikTok Videos
I hope to see you on the flip side!
by
Tynga
at
Saturday, September 03, 2022
Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.
Tiktok
|
Instagram
|
My Reading Journals
Excellent post! Your explanation of how a betting exchange works is simple, informative, and easy to follow. It's always helpful to read content that focuses on providing clear insights instead of unnecessary complexity. Thanks for sharing such valuable information looking forward to reading more high-quality articles from you.
ReplyDelete