**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 03, 2022

 Hello you guys!

I know the blog has been dead for years, and I haven't posted myself since 2017 I believe. Juggling work and kids had proved to be too much with book reviewing but I missed sharing my love of books so I decided to create a tiktok account and give booktok a try!!

I invite you to check out my new profile and say hi!! 

(9)Tynga's Books (@tyngabooks) TikTok | Watch Tynga's Books's Newest TikTok Videos

I hope to see you on the flip side!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Thanks for information. It's really very helpful. we also written about play poker for real money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    Useful blog. thank you for sharing to us.
    tractor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get worried about how to obtain a succession certificate in india? Get detailed and verified information along with a free PDF with the help of which you can easily apply for succession certificate in india.

    Website: https://lawphrase.com/

    ReplyDelete