**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Launching a new business soon!

Hello everyone!

I have been missing in action for quite a while and while I still read a lot (currently binge reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) I just don't have time for book reviews anymore with my family life, lab tech job, my graphic design business and now I have yet another project in motion lol

I've done a lot of soul searching in the past years with my depression and my priorities have moved around A LOT. And one of the things that changed, as superficial as it may seem, is my fashion sense. While I still want to look pretty and color match and everything, COMFORT is now realllllly high on my priority list. I spend everyday running around at work, managing the kids and the chores and doing this while comfortably dressed is a major plus side. 

I recently discovered Sweetlegs which is a Canadian leggings company (and they are currently branching out to the US) and the have the softest, most comfortable leggings you've ever worn, I swear! And this is all I want to wear now! BUT, being the mother of two.. there are some unflattering areas (lol) that I'd rather cover with a tunic / long shirt and with my 5'9 height, I discovered there are very few options in Quebec & Canada, even online. 

All of this lead me to start my own tunic business, and it will open VERY SOON. 

My website as been built, my listings are ready (but hidden for now 'cause I'm not quite ready yet), and I am currently working on photographing every tunic to best showcase them. I am expecting my website to be fully operational within 2 weeks. 

I would like to formally invite my fellow Canadians (because I am not exporting to the US for now, sorry :( ) to come and take a look at my brand new e-boutique Jolie & Cosy

You will find a wide variety of models and colors and I will take requests into account regarding size, colors, etc. So feel free to contact me :) 

I am also offering free shipping on orders of 120$ or more AND for a limited time, there will be NO TAXES! 

Jolie & Cosy

Thank you for your support <3 div="">

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :


  1. Here, I have the chance to investigate my insight as far as doing numerous specialized functions as much as an I can. I am fundamentally utilized in HP printer division where I am offering loads of administrations, for example, 123.hp.com/setup ready for uncovering numerous outcomes. We are helping you in the event that you have the zero plan to get recuperate of spring up message in this administration area. Interface us by means of dialing toll free number . We are exceptionally on edge going to determine specialized issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete