Welcome to Tynga's Reviews — Where the story began. Reviews published before June 2017 may have simplified formatting. Thanks for being here. ♥

Friday, August 30, 2013

Cover reveal: Torn from the Shadows by Yolanda Sfetsos + giveaway

This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥

 I'm super excited about today's post because we are doing the exclusive cover reveal for Yolanda Sfetsos' next Sierra Fox novel, TORN FROM THE SHADOWS. I've loved this series since I discovered it and I was thrilled when Yolanda offered us the opportunity to do this reveal because I'm such a fan of her work.


Without further ado, here is the absolutely gorgeous cover for TORN FROM THE SHADOWS, Sierra's fourth outing!


Torn From The Shadows by Yolanda Sfetsos (Sierra Fox #4)

 

The cover art is by Kanaxa, who's done all of the covers so far. I love how moody it is, especially since Yolanda tells me it captures the story perfectly. I wish we didn't have to wait until next year to find out for ourselves!


<pstyle="text-align: center;">Here's the rest of the series. You can click on the covers to read my reviews:






A Patch of Darkness by Yolanda Sfetsos (Sierra Fox #1)Split at the Seams by Yolanda Sfetsos (Sierra Fox #2)On Pins and Needles by Yolanda Sfetsos (Sierra Fox #3)

And because I love this series so much, I'm going to offer up a giveaway out of my own pocket:


giveaway banner



One (1) lucky follower will win an e-copy of one of the first three Sierra Fox books.


The conditions?
(1) Be able to read e-books.
(2) Sierra Fox books are available in your country.
(3) Tell us which cover is your favourite and what you think will happen in TORN FROM THE SHADOWS.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Jennsig

Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.

Tiktok | Instagram | My Reading Journals

10 People left their mark' :

  1. I love the newest cover the best. It's so moody and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look pretty neat, but the first one is probably my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like them all :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cover! I hadn't heard of this series before so must add to wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first and the last covers the best. I hadn't heard of this series before, but it sounds really interesting and I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moody cover :) The orange theme makes it seem like trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so
    any support is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Join the Inner Circle

Free 2026 Reading Bingo printable, occasional freebies and new-release updates for all Tynga Publishing reading journals.