Welcome to Tynga's Reviews — Where the story began. Reviews published before June 2017 may have simplified formatting. Thanks for being here. ♥

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Act of Kindness–May Summary

This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥

It’s now time to show you the books that were kindly given to me this month, from the Random Act of Kindness program ^^

I received three amazing books, and all were donated by my good friend Lucy <3


Dante Valentine: The Complete Series 
Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, Book 1) 
Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic, Book 2)

Thank you so much darling! You Rock!

 

I also offered books to fellow book lovers,

First I offered Kindling the Moon to Michelle Greathouse

I also offered an ARC of Wildefire to Lucy <3


Wildefire

That’s it for this month, don’t forget to come back in a couple of days to find my wish list for next month =)

In the mean time, I’d like to remind you that Book Depository’s 10% off sales ends today, so don’t miss out!

Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.

Tiktok | Instagram | My Reading Journals

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Great RAK!! Oh and I so love the cover of Wildefire :)

    Happy RAKing!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

Join the Inner Circle

Free 2026 Reading Bingo printable, occasional freebies and new-release updates for all Tynga Publishing reading journals.