**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Habs Won! (not book related)

go_habs_go_by_sexytikiki You guys might not know, but I’m like the biggest hockey fan out there.

My team is the Montreal Canadiens and we barely made it into the playoffs this season.

For those of you not familiar, there is a total of 30 teams in the NHL and the 16 best teams by the end of the season competes to win the Stanley cup.

My team finished 16th (so last), and we were facing the Washington Capitals, who finished very 1st.

All the experts had very little faith in my team, but I believed!

This picture was taken before the series started, and all my friends and I wrote down our predictions.

CB is me, and as you can see I predicted Habs would win in 7 games.

I’ve got faith in my team, but I knew it would be hard.

The boys gave it there all and guess what? WE MADE IT!

3 hours ago, the Montreal Canadiens bet the Washington Capitals in a 2-1 game (#7).

I was so so happy I made the happy dance for a whole hour after we won, and I was working tonight, so I listened the game on the radio. It was so awesome and stressful geez I thought I might have an heart attack lol

So anyway, I wanted to share my enthusiasm with you guys!

And before you leave, click play below, it’s a remix of Lagy Gaga’s Bad Romance. Tribute to the Canadiens!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. :( And I'm a caps fan so I'm not happy! ;)
    You're goal tender was great though! I can't believe that Caps couldn't score more on so many chances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I recall, he stopped 130 of the last 133 shots. so he stops like 98% of shots lol

    If he is that good against the Penguins we MIGHT make it throught, but I'm scared we used to much energy to beat the Caps and our legs gets heavy =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it myself. Tomorrow they will be up against Sidney!!!

    ReplyDelete