Sunday, July 08, 2012

Stéphanie

readingI'm a 25 year old French Canadian from a community outside of Sudbury, Ontario, where I work as an Optometrist.

Like Tynga, I'm a huge fan of the Montréal Canadiens. Besides reading, I also enjoy buying (and owning) handbags, knitting, travelling, cooking, ringette, spinning and running (my ultimate goal is to run a full marathon!) I'm also a science wannabe geek since I enjoy learning and reading anything science related.

Books have always been part of my life and you’ll always find me with a book. Either in my handbag or in my hands. Truthfully, my love of books comes before my love of handbags, because, when buying a handbag, I have to make sure it fits at least a few book. I read many different genres but I find myself obsessed more and more with paranormal romance and urban fantasy.

Be sure to follow me on twitter and friend me on Goodreads!

Stéphanie is a 25 year old Optometrist living in a small community in Northern Ontario and even if she liked living in Montreal for 5 years, she believes the small town life is more for her. Ever since she was little she loved books and stories. It's no surprise that today, you'll always find her with a book within arm's reach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment