**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Stéphanie

I'm a French Canadian from a community outside of Sudbury, Ontario, where I work as an Optometrist. Books have always been part of my life and I love talking about anything book related, so obviously reviewing books comes naturally. I read many different genres including paranormal romance, urban fantasy, fantasy, science-fiction, romance and historical romance.

Besides reading, I also enjoy traveling, ringette, and yoga. I'm also science geek since I enjoy learning and reading anything science related.

Be sure to follow me on twitter and friend me on Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment