Friday, November 05, 2010

CSN Preferred Review

Hello everyone! I was once again very lucky to be contacted by CSN to do another review for you! As you know I already reviewed a media shelf and a bean bag and this time around I wanted something different. Ok I’ll admit it, I looked at bookcases first (I’m running out of space!) but the case I wanted was  200$ and I couldn’t really afford to pay for the difference with the wedding coming and all. Speaking of wedding… wedding means honeymoon right? So I checked suitcase and shoes (they have some pretty ones! but I think it’s hard to online-shop for shoes) but I think I will chose a blender in the end. I LOVE Smoothies. So I think I found the perfect match! Look at this baby…

SmartPower 7-Speed Electronic Blender in Chrome 

Powerful motor crushes ice instantly with no liquid added. It blends, purées, chops, mixes, and liquefies all with the push of a button! This very smart and versatile SmartPower 7-Speed Electronic Blender has enough power and speeds to do it all.
Features:

  • Powerful motor crushes ice at any speed
  • Easy to read/easy to clean 7-speed touchpad controls with indicator lights
  • 40-ounce glass jar with dripless pour spout
  • 2-ounce removable measured pour lid
  • Ice crush button
  • Pulse at any speed button
  • Innovative Italian design
  • Instruction/Recipe book

 

What do you think? Ok it doesn’t have much to do with books. But watch better then a cold drink while reading a good book right?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. It looks so pretty!!

    I love CSN stores. I was chosen to write another review too xD I choose a bookcase since mine broke apart...

    Uuuh ur getting married! Congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =D
    Which bookcase did you chose?

    ReplyDelete